This is my little sister Emilee Nicole Taylor. She is probably the most energetic person I know. She usually is always bouncing off the wall...but thats what i love about her. She can probably make anyone laugh...even a statue. (even though sometimes she tries a little to hard) You would be really lucky to be around her when she is in her happy bubbly mood, which is about 90% of the time. But, that other 10% stay clear away. When she gets mad...she is mad, and she...well, u know what happens...Anyways, most of the time she is funny, she literally makes the world seem like it is all sunshine and rainbows...which is why...I LOVE MY EMILEE!!!
Thursday, November 16, 2006
This is my little sister Emilee Nicole Taylor. She is probably the most energetic person I know. She usually is always bouncing off the wall...but thats what i love about her. She can probably make anyone laugh...even a statue. (even though sometimes she tries a little to hard) You would be really lucky to be around her when she is in her happy bubbly mood, which is about 90% of the time. But, that other 10% stay clear away. When she gets mad...she is mad, and she...well, u know what happens...Anyways, most of the time she is funny, she literally makes the world seem like it is all sunshine and rainbows...which is why...I LOVE MY EMILEE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love my emilee too
Post a Comment