Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Week In Tahoe

My family and I have been on our vacation for four days now. We are staying in a house that belongs to a family we know, in South Lake Tahoe. I have had so much fun. On monday, the day we got here we were all really tired so we didnt really get to do a lot but i did get to sleep on a really fuzzy rug. And i was so comfortable the whole night. And then on Tuesday we had to take alyssa to the doctor because she messed up her ear on the way up here. I sat in the doctor's office for an hour. Eventually she came out...and we went and picked up the groceries. And came back and ate dinner. On wednesday we went to see the movie, Santa Clause 3. It was so cute. I loved it. Then today, we got to go ice skating...my feet were hurting sooo bad...i felt like they were going ot fall off.lol. After we skated for about an hour an a half, we went toa little antique store. I think that was my favorite antique store i've ever been to. Because the whole store was full of little things. I bought a really cute ring with my birthstone in the middle for only a dollar, which i am wearing right now. :) After that we went to a spot where you can look out on Lake Tahoe. The scene was beautiful. I was so upset, i had forgotten to bring the camera though.Anyways, after that we came back to the house, had dinner, and now we are just watching a bunch of movies. We are specifically watching Walk The Line right now. Its just starting. Well, that pretty much wraps up the fun stuff we have dine so far. Of course i ahd to do school work in between all that and sleep and stuff. Oh, yeah and this place has a pool table, so we have been playing pool all week. Ima gettin pretty good at it. Oh yeah! Well, i should probably go finish the rest of my vacation now. peace out.

No comments: