Look how puurrtty sheena lee looks. She is my new hero. She lives in a dorm hall with like 20 other girls, she goes to as many mission events as possible, and she eats the mission food.lol. Anyways, i always wish i could ahng out wiht sheena way more than i get to do now. I remember one time when me and sheena went to coldstone together, becasue she ahd never been. (and of course she liked but but anywasy...) I got coffee ice cream with peanut butter mixed in. And the minute i put it in my mouth it tasted like something that didnt taste like ice cream. But i couldnt figure out what it tasted like. so sheena tried it, and then we both finally agreed that it tasted like pancakes. So, if you ever want to eat pancakes without eating pancakes, just try coffee ice cream with peanut butter mixed in. Thats what me and sheena discovered on our trip to Coldstone. This is the reason i love sheena, because me and her can make a memory together without even trying. I will never have to worry about my life being boring, because
I HAVE SHEENA!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment