Thursday, November 30, 2006
My Show On The Road
I went to maplewood today.It was pretty fun, the kids were all playing different games and stuff. I did not get a lot of schoolwork done...but terrance read my history book to me...which did help a little. :) Anyways, we were there and the kids did a craft and my mom and elaine told them a story and sweet stuff like that. When we got back to the church we were there for a little bit and then my mom decided to go to the dollar tree and my dad happened to be ready before my mom got back so me and my dad and alyssa were waiting outside for like twenty minutes. But while we were waiting for her i put on a little show in the middle of the street. It was pretty cool. I was singing and dancing and performing all at the smae time. And then eventually my mom came so the show had to stop. Anyways, g2g...write later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment