Friday, November 03, 2006

I GOT SICK!!!

I have been sick for the past three days. And I barely ever get sick so when i get sick it's bad. I threw up a couple times and i have been sleeping a lot over the past couple days. I would fine myself walking in and out of every room in the house doing nothing at all. Well, of course the news got around to everyone, so pretty much every person i see asks me, "are you feeling better?" ugh. so annoying. I pretty much got it down to a cold now. Actually it's pretty much justa sore throat. Its so funny when i have a sore throat, i literaly sound like i am five when i talk. And it sounds even worse when i talk on the phone. Not to mention my friend is coming oveer tomorrow...i hope i dont get her sick. Well, i feel ok right now, so i hope it stays that way.g2g.peace out.

No comments: