Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Everything Over The Past Couple Of Days
I just got home about half an hour ago. I had spanish and biology today...boring as usual. Although i guess spanish was kind of fun. Oh, yeah i ate three bowls of ice cream( i knew i did something fun today) Yeah and who knew pineapple ice cream could tast so good!!! I really liked it. Right on our break in spanish me and chelsea ran to the kitchen to eat dave's ice cream...then he had to come in there and literally drag us back to class. I love hanging out with my homeschool group friends. We always have so much fun. I guess being homeschooled has it's andvantages.(though it seems like there are so few sometimes). So, me ad my friends actually just got back yesterday from los angeles. We went to help out with operation christmas child. Yeah, so tiring, we had to stand on our feet on cement for four hours straight...we didnt get to sit down at all. I was about to die. What we did, was we stood in a long line in front of a long table and grabbed a shoe box behind us, took the rubberbands opff(which sometimes snap at you), then checked the whole box for any type of money whatsoever evenm if its play money, and stick it in the black box next to us. Then we put the lid back on, as well as new rubberbands and set it in front of us,...then w do the same exact thing again. for four hours.Oh My Gosh!!! and im like dying because i am so tired. Oh, but that was just the first day. Then we stayed inside a hotel for the night. And that part was really fun because eevryone came over to my room, and we all played a boardgame called apples to apples. Then we all watched the movie, The Perfect Man, and it was so funny cuz we all are makng fun of this one guy in the movie, lenny, he is so dumb.lol. But anyways after we played the game and ate pizza and watched the movie, evryone eventually left our ropom, so we could finally go to bed. Well, as me and hannah were getting all situated the pull out bed collapsed on me hannah. it was so funny, the bar under the bed was bent in a way that was not suppose to be bent in. So, we finally found the right sized object and nugded it under the pull out bed so it didbt move any where, me and hannah finally fell asleep. I got to sleep any woke up, wel, i thought it was like six o clock in the morning and instead of six i looked at the clock and it was only 2:30 in the morning. "what was I gonna do with the whole night??" So, i trieds to go back to sleep. I ended up sleeping on and off all through out the night. Well, me and hannah got up around 6:30 and got ready. Everyone came to our room for breakfast at 8:00. ANd then we walked to the building. And what did we do??...we checked more boxes. I did felt sick too, that made everything so much better. We finally finished and got on the road. Oh, and the guys learned how to braid hair on this trip,(who said this trip wasnt educational?!), we had so much fun. Even though we were so tired, we just had to keep telling ourselves,"it's for the kids, it's for the kids,it's for thekids." We had fun...all of us were together...thats what made it fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment