I was walking through a field the other day and i picked up a dandelion. Have you ever realixed how many different things and objects poeple wish on? ...fireworks, dandelions, candles, stars, sunsets...there are so many. I guess technically if your wish comes true it could just be a coincidence, unless you were sorta praying or something. I don't really know because i have made wishes before that have come true. Anyways, we all try different crazy things and today i picked a dandelion in the field and decided that i didn't want to wish on it. Instead, I blew the litttle pieces but i decided to keep my wish. For some reason while holding my dandelion i realized how stupid it was that i would be counting on a flower to get something i want or something like that. Although, there are certain tiimes where it seems like there is no possible way for me to get my wish that we all just turn to flowers or fireworks or stars and things like that. I guess no matter how hard we think about this it will always be an up in the air subject.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Fireworks, Dandelions, Candles and Stars
I was walking through a field the other day and i picked up a dandelion. Have you ever realixed how many different things and objects poeple wish on? ...fireworks, dandelions, candles, stars, sunsets...there are so many. I guess technically if your wish comes true it could just be a coincidence, unless you were sorta praying or something. I don't really know because i have made wishes before that have come true. Anyways, we all try different crazy things and today i picked a dandelion in the field and decided that i didn't want to wish on it. Instead, I blew the litttle pieces but i decided to keep my wish. For some reason while holding my dandelion i realized how stupid it was that i would be counting on a flower to get something i want or something like that. Although, there are certain tiimes where it seems like there is no possible way for me to get my wish that we all just turn to flowers or fireworks or stars and things like that. I guess no matter how hard we think about this it will always be an up in the air subject.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You have an very interesting brain, by daughter. (Wonder where it came from, lol)
Post a Comment