Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I Can't Get My Words Out

Do u ever have those moments where you are talking to your friend or someone and you miss your chance to say what you have been waiting to tell them? I hate it when that happens. I always get caught in a conversation where i can't really say how i feel when i am talking to a friend for some reason. Every once in awhile when i am talking ot someone and they won't listen to me i just flat out yell what i want to say... they seem to listen then.lol. But, do you ever see someone you have been waiting to see and then what you have been wanting to tell them just can't come out of your mouth? That usually happens to me too. I think sometimes its just better if we don't talk at all. That maybe thats why we can't get it out of our mouths...like its the wrong time or we just shouldn't say it at all. You know if you really think about there really is a right time to do things and a right time to say certain things.hmm.

No comments: