Saturday, October 28, 2006

30 Hour Famine

I just experienced 30 hour famine this past weekend. I couldn't eat or drink anything but water for 30 hours. yeah i was pretty much starving. As were my friends too. I got there aroung 11:30, and they had just finished there service. Then we all played a game together. After that we all hung out for a few minutes and then we went to bed. the next morning we woke up snd got ready, prayed and then left for the Fresno Inn. We handed out food to a lot of poeple and played games with the kids. We also went to like 3 different apartment buildings. After we were done, we went back to the church and kind of reflected on what had happened and stuff. We had a short service. Then finally we got to break the fast. I had 2 hot dogs, 1 bag of chips, 1 mountain dew, and 1 drumstick ice cream cone. yeah i feel pretty much fat now.lol. Anways, I had a really good time, and i got to hang out wiht all of my friends and stuff.

No comments: