Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Taste of My Boredom

So, I am stuck in an office right now. And the first thing i would go do is talk to poeple...yeah, no one is in here to talk to. My dad and 2 other poeple are here, but what are they doing...WORKING!!! So, that doesn't do me any good. Then the only other option is the computer, which is what I have gone to now. U know this is sad, cuz usually there is so much u can do on acomputer, but for me, my boredom always leads to computer soo much that I get boredwith them really really easily. Unless...someone is on IM that I can talk to, and guess what...NO ONEIS ON RIGHT NOW!!! How lame is that?!! So, here I am writing this stupid blog about being bored. I hope that you have now tasted a bit of the boredom I eat from every single day.the end.

No comments: