Sunday, October 08, 2006
My Trip to Whole Foods
This afternoon Charity, Emilee, and I took a trip ot a place I have been wanting to go to for a long time... Whoel Foods. Yeah yeah I know i'm weird. I have decided that I am going to be more healthy as along as the food is organic and is form whole foods. See, everything at whole foods is very healthy and organic. So i decided to buy soem dried bananas trip and these crakers and a water bottle. But these weren't just regular food products, the bananas didn't have any sugar crap on them and my crackers have 7 different types of graina nd no salt at all. And my water bottle is organic and is spring water. I am soo excited, i usually don't like healthy foods, and then I found out that I really like the organic foods. So, now I am going to kbe healthy as long as it is organic and from whole foods.the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment