Sunday, October 08, 2006

Taking Out My Emotions

I have decided that my three favorite things to do are, dance, write, and, draw/sketch. I think that i enjoy these things so much because I can express the way i am feeling with them. I mean seriously writing is pretty obvious. If I write a poem usually that is a way for me to take out my anger or to show my happiness or something like that. And with drawing, well, only some poeple can tell how i am feelign through the way i draw. And last but not least there is my dancing. I think that its a bit harder to see how i am feeling through my dancing if you are not a dancer. Whether it is ballet or hip-hop or a jazz step I can always put my feelings in my dancing. You can take out all the emotions and put them into step which eventually make up a routine. These things really work for me because if i did not have things to take my emotions out on then I would have to keep them all bottled up inside and eventually I would explode. Every person needs to ahve something they can put there passion into whether its skating, dancing, singing, writing, painting, or acting. We all need those little hobbies to get us through the hard times as well as the good times, otherwise we all will end up like a bunch of bottled up soda pops.
~kelsey~

No comments: