I am really bored and I have decided to share a couple weird facts about me.
Weird fact nomber one:
I have this thing with Muppets ands I am in love with them. I am actually watching The muppets, christmas carol right this very second. And earlier today i wathed the muppets treasure island. I have always liked them and I am pretty sure I will always be in love with the muppets.
Weird fact number two:
I can smell everything i don't like to eat. I mean i can smell it stronger better than the stuff I DO like. For example, when i am eating a taco, I order it with no lettuce because I hate lettuce, and if there is one piece of lettuce in my taco; after I take the first bite i can smell that piece of lettuce. I know I am weird. and as for the last weird fact...
Weird fact number three:
My favorite candies are succers and lollipops. I have always loved those things because you can suck on them forever, you really get your moneys worth.They last for a really long time. I think the main reason i like them so much is also because, when I was lettle I used to love my pacifier. I had it until I was like four and then my mom took it from me and never gave it back. I was sad so I needed something else...I took up succers and lollipops. Good idea huh?huh?
Well, that concludes my post about weird facts about me.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Post a Comment