Sunday, September 10, 2006
A Happpy Birthday
My 13th birthday was yesterday.I had a lot of fun.We had the birthday party at the church and we went swimming and we played soccer and a lot of people came and i saw some of my old friends and i know this is copletely,totally a run-on sentence but thats okay cuz i had a really fun birthday! And today after church me and my family and becca went to the mall and i got my ears peirced. And yes it did hurt a little bit.It was kind like a pinch...i was actually shocked because i wasn't expecting it the first time, but i was so ready the second time.oh yeah! ANd then me and becca and my sister got to look around a little bit together. I bought a cute shirt for hollister and i almost bought soem jewelry from claire's but i decided to wait. Oh yeha we also saw our friend that is now working in Libby Lu. Then after we were done with the mall we went back to the church. thats pretty much it. I got a lot of things for my birthday though. Here is some of them...a journal, a happy bunny pillow, some necklaces and bracelets, a movie, a couple CD's, some makeup, and a lot of other things. I had a really good day. Well, i'm gonna go to bed. peace out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment