I am soooooo excited. You know why? huh huh?! Cuz halloween is coming up! I love halloween even though, my family doesn't really celebrate it anymore. I guess me being a christian, you'd think i wouldn't like the holiday at all, but it is actually one of my favorites. I don't know why i like it so much i just do. All the pumpkins and trick-o-treating and costumes and candy and black and orange and ghosts and haunted mansions and other haunted creatures. It's just so halloweeny if u know what i mean by that. I espeacially like that the corn maze happens around this time of year. And the fresno fair.
I also love picking out the purfect pumpkin and pulling out all the goop and seeds and then making a face or picture in your pumpkin.Oh and not to mention all of the halloween parties that take place this time of year.
I think this year if i get to go to the harvest party at my church i might dress up top be a pirate, with my friend megan. I don't think i will last a nother month and a half. Well, i guess i will have to.I am so excited!
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment