Saturday, September 30, 2006

Just A Little Further


This is chad. I have a real problem wiht this boy right here because he is better than me at EVERYTHING. No really, it's not even funny. I like to juggle...i can juggle three, chad can juggle four. I like to do gymnastics, handstands, if i can stay in the air for 5 seconds chad can stay in the air for 10 seconds. I try to beat him in running...i only lose. In a way this is really sad and u could say that i should just not have him as my friend anymore, but the way i try to look at it is this. Chad is my encourager slash pusher. He always pushes me to go just a little bit further in what I'm doing. He is like my, " keep going just a little bit more" person. I'm thankful for that. I think every person needs a pusher, in my case, chad is one of mine.

No comments: