Sunday, November 04, 2007

A Random Note From Freshman Darling

So, I am actually have a fun day today. It was a little stressful cuz I had to work but right now I am having a nice time. I am sitting here at the computer writing this post, listening to "holiday" by greenday, which is one of my favorite songs, and soaking in the beauty of life. I don't know what that means, but I am doing it. lol. I was actually just admiring my long pretty hair. Yeah I know I'm conceited but it's getting so long and I love the color of my hair. I am thinking that I might cut it all short though in March. Cuz then it will be really really long, and I will have been able to enjoy it, and then CHOP IT OFF. Oh sorry, did that sound a bit morbid? lol. Didnt mean to. So, now I'm listening to fall out boy, and I was just thinking about how dull life would be if we did not have music. lol. It is soo much fun. There is a song for everything!!! Well, I am going to go now, and finish HAVING FUN!!

No comments: