Hi. So I think that my freshman year is going to literally eat me alive!!!! I am trying to keep up with everything, like assignment, classes, tests, studying, let's just say... OH MY GOOOSSSHH!
I am so crazy and stressed out, trying to keep up, I accidentally sent a math assignment to my EARTH SCIENCE teacher. yeah, like she can grade that for me. What am I thinking?!? I didn't even know I did that until she told me. Well, I am really hoping things are gonna get better...hopefully...i think...OH MAN! And I have always had some pretty good grades, wait a second, my grades have always been REALLY GOOD, like I would have a fit if I got a B, and now all im atleast hoping for is a B, yes I would like straight A's, but that can't happen with a snap of a finger. Yeah it would be totally nice if it could, but then again, I guess it wouldn't be school, or called, WORK, if that could happen. So, as of right now, I am going to have to keep walking down this muddy road that leads to my future, that is..if I ever get there and graduate highscool. geez I hope I graduate highschool...what am I saying, of course I am gonna graduate highschool. It basically is just really really challenging right now. Yup, I said challenging not Hard. (psst, even though it sometimes is hard.lol) But for now, I am gonna keep on working and just keep hoping that things are gonna get better. yup yup yup. :)
I am so crazy and stressed out, trying to keep up, I accidentally sent a math assignment to my EARTH SCIENCE teacher. yeah, like she can grade that for me. What am I thinking?!? I didn't even know I did that until she told me. Well, I am really hoping things are gonna get better...hopefully...i think...OH MAN! And I have always had some pretty good grades, wait a second, my grades have always been REALLY GOOD, like I would have a fit if I got a B, and now all im atleast hoping for is a B, yes I would like straight A's, but that can't happen with a snap of a finger. Yeah it would be totally nice if it could, but then again, I guess it wouldn't be school, or called, WORK, if that could happen. So, as of right now, I am going to have to keep walking down this muddy road that leads to my future, that is..if I ever get there and graduate highscool. geez I hope I graduate highschool...what am I saying, of course I am gonna graduate highschool. It basically is just really really challenging right now. Yup, I said challenging not Hard. (psst, even though it sometimes is hard.lol) But for now, I am gonna keep on working and just keep hoping that things are gonna get better. yup yup yup. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment