Sunday, November 25, 2007

Never Shopped So Much In My Life

Okay so I had a lot of fun at thanksgiving. My family came and I ate a lot of food, blah blah blah.lol. I know I am thankful and all that but I am posting about right now is the day AFTER thanksgiving. Most everyone knows that the day after thanksgiving is like major shopping day, correct?..okay, glad we got that taken care of. Anyways...I knew I had to be a part of this when I found out my sister, aunt, and a few friend's wanted to go. We were already at my aunt's house for our thanksgiving dinner and of course our weekly Grey's Day.lol. So when we got the OK that we could go shopping we decided to sleep there until it was time to leave. We planned to leave at 4! IN THE MORNING! So I slept for about an hour and a half...and then they woke me up saying we were gonna leave. I had a sweatshirt but I don't think I was really prepared for how cold it was gonna be outside. yeah, IT WAS FREEZING!!! I mean so cold I thought I was gonna shiver to death.lol. But we got in the car, shivering and whining..and we WERE gonna do this thing. So our adventure began.lol. The first place we went was gottschalks to get something for my cousins and we had to wait outside. Well, we went to some different stores and they all bought some stuff..so we were having a pretty fun time...it got even better when we got our starbucks....warmed our bodies a little.lol. Cuz I was still freezing.lol. Well, all this time we went out I did not buy one thing. I only had $10 to spend so I was looking very carefully.lol. Well all this time, and its about 8 already so we went back to my house so we could pick up my sister so she could come a little too. We went back out and went to 2 of the same places AGAIN.lol. But I finally found what I wanted to buy, a pair of cute short gray shorts, and some bright bright pink tights to go with them. I was fully satisfied. Now what we realized while we were almost done was that it was about 11, 12ish which meant that we would have been out shopping for EIGHT hours.....thats right....we went shopping for EIGHT HOURS!!! That is like pretty much all the way to insane...not just crazy but all the way insane.lol. So I was pretty excited about being a part of all of that..and now I can say I WENT SHOPPING FOR EIGHT HOURS!!

No comments: