Monday, August 27, 2007

A Quick Update


So, the year is getting ready to start. I start school on the 4th...and i am really excited. I know typical school girl...excited to start homework, and everyone else is think something is wrong with her.lol. Anyways, kidsfest just anded a few days ago and i had a lot of fun. i got to hangout with marri and chris and rusty. Now that i am home though, i dont really feel like leaving to go out of town anymore. I think im gonna be able to start dance this year, but that is not all im wanting to do, so we are gonna have to wait and see what is gonna work out. dancing is the main part of it though. I do want to learn drums adn guitar but i think i might have to pick one.lol. It is gonna be a tough year, and alot of things will be different. Well, i think im gonna go...im getting pretty tired.

No comments: