Saturday, August 11, 2007

MISSION WEEK

So, I have been pretty busy lately. I just went to mission week, and i had so much fun. My sister didnt go and so it was just me from fresno. I thought that was kinda cool, cuz i got to hangout with my friends and it was just me and them. I hungout with tulare, and i made new friends from bakersfield and tupman. So, i have made the most friends and had the most fun this mission week, than any other. We did a carnival for maplewood, and a small group did one at some other apartments, but they all ended up at maplewood, so we all had a really fun time there. In my room, it was shelby G., angela marie, and me. And then my suite was kimmy and two really fun guys from bakersfield. Every single night we went to bed after 1 o'clock, but one night we got to go to bed at like 12:30. So, everybody was really tired pretty much everyday. Of course the food was pretty good. There was one day where we ran out of forks so i had to try and eat spaghetti with a knife and a spoon. It was rather sad. I was about to sry because i just wanted the food to get into my mouth.lol. Anyways, our second service was incredible. Dave and Titus spoke, but our altar call was one of the best we have ever had. We all had really big breakthroughs, and im pretty sure we all cried the most in that 20 minutes, than we ever have in our entire lives.lol. So, all in all, I had a FABULOUS time at mission week.

No comments: