Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just a Quick Update

So, nothing all that exciting has happened very recently. I spent the night at my friends house last night. So, on tueday we went to her youth group, and i made a couple new friends. Today we played the wii and watched a movie and i made an omelet (or however u spell it) for the first time. I have been so tired for the whole day though, and we didnt even stay up late at all.

Tonight i had to go help alyssa with the kids too, for bible study.And Tomorrow my family is leaving in the evening to go to where my mom is, in Santa Clara. I think we are staying there for a few days, and then when we come back, the next week, we go on our staff retreat. So, i know that the rest of my summer is going to be pretty busy but right now its going kinda slow and boring.

No comments: