I saw this rose and thought it was so beautiful. That is why I chose to write a post about it. Have you ever thought about how much a simple rose can represnt, not to mention the color red? The simple red rose, can represent love, passion, brokeness, tenderness, prefct regret and mistake. A black rose symbold death...or maybe a new light into a broken heart? Just the color red means, blood, love, life, and laughter in my eyes. My favorite color just so happens to be red. I love it because its the color of love and passion, not to mention that it just flat out is a beautiful color! Next time you are feeling down or a little sad about something, go pick up yourself a long stemmed red rose, adn just stare at it and get lost in the beautiful color, and passion...I promise it will bring you back. :)
Thursday, September 20, 2007
A Simple Elegant Rose
I saw this rose and thought it was so beautiful. That is why I chose to write a post about it. Have you ever thought about how much a simple rose can represnt, not to mention the color red? The simple red rose, can represent love, passion, brokeness, tenderness, prefct regret and mistake. A black rose symbold death...or maybe a new light into a broken heart? Just the color red means, blood, love, life, and laughter in my eyes. My favorite color just so happens to be red. I love it because its the color of love and passion, not to mention that it just flat out is a beautiful color! Next time you are feeling down or a little sad about something, go pick up yourself a long stemmed red rose, adn just stare at it and get lost in the beautiful color, and passion...I promise it will bring you back. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment