Wow. School has been so challenging lately. Actually ever since I started its been challenging. lol. Did you notice how i said challenging and not hard??? My dad told me to try and do that...smart guy that man is, so i figured I would listen to him... and honestly it has helped!! Anyways, I have been so busy, in the first few weeks I would work in the morning and then go to the campus then come home and work late. I didn't like it at all. Things have sorta slowed down... or so it seems, but even though i still have a lot of work, i am getting the hang of things now. It's about time!!! I actually just completed my first memior. For those of you who do not know what that is, it is a experience that the author has had that is significant to him or her. Anyways, i wrote it, and it was 7 pages long!! I didnt get it done in the say time so i ended up staying up until 1:00 am. yeah i said 1 am!!!! Crazy, but i wanted it done so i did it. Well, i got an A on my first draft now im waiting for my grade for my final draft. So, i have finally gotten to the..." man, i really DO love school" part of my schooling, so im pretty happy..... even though it gets tough sometimes.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment