Here is a poem i wrote. but it is NOT about anybody specific.
Thinking of you day and night,
Wishing you could hold me tight.
It's like we're stuck and we can't move,
But there's a love to be proved.
You confessed to me the other day,
I couldn't find any words to say.
Needing you to be with me,
Without you, i've no song to sing.
Whenever I am next to you,
I am someone completely new.
Now I've found the words to say,
Be with me forever, please stay.
Liking you is easy to do,
And to myself I must be true.
Now i've seen how you can be,
All i can say is, Don't Leave Me.
~kelsey~
Wishing you could hold me tight.
It's like we're stuck and we can't move,
But there's a love to be proved.
You confessed to me the other day,
I couldn't find any words to say.
Needing you to be with me,
Without you, i've no song to sing.
Whenever I am next to you,
I am someone completely new.
Now I've found the words to say,
Be with me forever, please stay.
Liking you is easy to do,
And to myself I must be true.
Now i've seen how you can be,
All i can say is, Don't Leave Me.
~kelsey~


No comments:
Post a Comment