Monday, July 02, 2007

A Brief Review


Camp meeting is over. and a week of camp went by. I had so much fun. i wasnt a camper or worker so i just kinda hung out with everybody. I wasn't even a camper and i had 2 guys liking me...DRAMA, DRAMA,.....what would camp be without drama???...oh yeah, what its suppose to be.lol.anyways, this week is firework booth week. and last night our mission 15 passenger van plus all of the fireworks were stolen! yup, and this next week we are all leaving for the youth camp we are doing. I think my mom needs me to sing on the worship team. I havent decided yet if im going to.lol.I probably will, just to help her out.lol. I am kind of excited for summerfest. i found out about a week ago that about 10 of my main friends aren't going. So, it's pretty much just gonna be me my sister, jodi, kayla, and josh. thats it. I know a few other people, but all of the poeple we wanted to hang out with are not going. I will probably still end up having a lot of fun but i am still in my bitter moping mood.lol. My cousins are at my house tonight so i am giong tpo go hangout with them. But, other than the summerfest thing...my summer is going pretty great.Today is emilee's birthday and we had her party today. She has grown up so much. She turned 11 today!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILEE!!!...well, im gonna go now. peace out.

No comments: