Hey! So, the other day I had my first 7eleven slurpee...and it was sooo good!! Chad and Sheena came and picked me up at my house and we ended up going to four different 7 elevens because we couldn't find any flavors we wanted. I ended up getting a citrus full throttle slurpee...and it turned out a little liquidy but it tasted fine. It wasnt until after i purchased the drink that chad realized it was energy!!! I started laughing...its not like that was gonna change my decision.lol. I ended up loving the drink and I'm glad chad and sheena were the ones that witnessed the moment!!! ♥
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
My First Slurpee!!!
Hey! So, the other day I had my first 7eleven slurpee...and it was sooo good!! Chad and Sheena came and picked me up at my house and we ended up going to four different 7 elevens because we couldn't find any flavors we wanted. I ended up getting a citrus full throttle slurpee...and it turned out a little liquidy but it tasted fine. It wasnt until after i purchased the drink that chad realized it was energy!!! I started laughing...its not like that was gonna change my decision.lol. I ended up loving the drink and I'm glad chad and sheena were the ones that witnessed the moment!!! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment