Okay so I have this cousin and she is the most energetic, cutest little girl ever...and her name is Madisyn. She is the cutest thing ever, Madisyn loves to play dolls, animals, and pretend games as well. I'm pretty sure that when she grows up she wants to be a mermaid, but what five year old doesn't???lol. Madisyn can come up with the cutest nicknames ever, as of right now, my nicknames are, skinny-winny and nanny. The girl actually thinks i know everything! but hey...who wouldn't?!...no...actually it keeps me in line a little bit, to think that whatever I do my little admirer is going to want to do also. Pretty soon the words,"because nanny did it too" are going to start coming out of her mouth... and when they do I want to make sure i am being a positive role model for her. Madisyn is the best 5 year old little girl, cousin...anybody could ever have.
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
I ♥ You Madisyn
Okay so I have this cousin and she is the most energetic, cutest little girl ever...and her name is Madisyn. She is the cutest thing ever, Madisyn loves to play dolls, animals, and pretend games as well. I'm pretty sure that when she grows up she wants to be a mermaid, but what five year old doesn't???lol. Madisyn can come up with the cutest nicknames ever, as of right now, my nicknames are, skinny-winny and nanny. The girl actually thinks i know everything! but hey...who wouldn't?!...no...actually it keeps me in line a little bit, to think that whatever I do my little admirer is going to want to do also. Pretty soon the words,"because nanny did it too" are going to start coming out of her mouth... and when they do I want to make sure i am being a positive role model for her. Madisyn is the best 5 year old little girl, cousin...anybody could ever have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment