Wow, it has been a while since i have written on this, well, not that long i guess, but 4 me it feels like it.lol. I had a great new eyars eve, and my cousins got to spend a coup,e nights with us during that time. So, we all had a lot of fun together.
That new years eve my family and cousins went over, to a friend of the family's house for some snacks and fellowship, then we had a few poeple come over to our house later that night around,umm (:30. SO, basically without having to go into details on every little thing we did that night, we pretty much just had a lot of fun!!
And yesterday I finally got to go back to school. Me and my friends had started to get bored on break, we wereall so ready to se each other. I think yesterday was the most fun we have ever had all together. And most of the time we just sit around listening to music inside, or stand in a circle talking outside. It does not tak emuch at all to entertain us as long as we're all together. I miss them already!!lol. I got some cute pictures of everyone together too, so ill post them on this right after im done babbling.lol. Oh, yeah and last night, I spent the might with my sister at our aunt's house. We had taco bell for dinner out in the ghetto. and then when we were in bed that night me and my aunt were not tired at all, so we decided to have a chocolate fiesta. Yeah our teeth are so gonna rot.lol. oh well, chocolate is worth the pain.well, im gonna stop talking now, and post some pictures. just kidding, my computer isnt workin so ill pst some pictures later.lol ;)
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment