Monday, December 25, 2006

My Magical Holiday

Oh my gosh!! I had so much fun these past few days. By the way Merry Christmas everyone! Last night was really fun, becase we went to my Grandma Virgie's house and had lunch with everyone...tamales, spanish rice, beans, potato salad, and i think ham. The traditional mexican lunch!! Then afterwards we came home around 7:00. My family gathered around and we each got to open a few of our presents. Emilee and I opened 3, and Alyssa opened 1. The presents I opened on Christmas Eve, were, pirates of the carribean pajamas, my skateboard helmet, and my pirates 2 movie. I was sooo excited. And then this morning emiliee came in and woke me up at 7:28, yeah thats right not even 7:30...7:28.lol. She whispered so loudly..."kelsey, kelsey, kelsey, come on we are gonna open our presents in 5 minutes!" Well, i pulled me self out of bed and i walked in my parents room, to find them all snugged up STILL laying in their bed."how does that work???!!!" All of us finally went in to the livingroom. NAd started opening our stockings, and then presents. Some of the main things I got were, a digital camera(canon powershot A530), some pirates jewelry, jack sparrow pillowcase, umm and some other things i cant really remember.lol. As soon as we were done, we started preparing for the rest of the family to get there. When everyone arrived we ate lunch(sandwiches, chipas&dip, salad and other things), then eventually we all sat down for what??..., MORE PRESENTS. My grandparents got me a really cute white mp3 player, and 2 shirts that are extremly cute, and some jeans. And my aunt and uncle got me some pastels, and color pencils, and a drawing/sketching book. All of my stuff is so cool. Oh yeah and i got a speaker pillow for my mp3 player.lol. That pretty much wraps everything up!! Everyone has gone now. And I am totally drained, and sitting here writing on my fabulous blog!!! well, g2g....................
Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!! xoxoxo.(muah!)
Kelsey.

No comments: