Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Sittin at home doing absolutely NOTHING


Wow I did not know that I could possibly be THIS bored. :....Here I am sitting at my desk, on the computer trying to find something to do...and to BLOG was the best thing I could come up with....now that is just sad. I would love to be out doing amazing things in our amazingly crappy world, but hey I am staying home tonight. Do you understand how that feels to have so much bottled up inside of you and so much you want to learn and teach and see and experience but you just can't?? At least not yet...but waiting for all of that to happen is dreadfully awful. It gets me frustrated having so much I want to do and wanting to make a change in so many things in the world but not being able to because I am too young or too little or too immature. Oh my gosh, it's like "Will you let me grow up already so that I can go out and do the amazing things I was born to do???" And yeah I know it's more complicated than that, but the most I have right now is volunteering at my gymnastics place...WOW. There are so many things I want to see and I don't get to see outside of my house or a certain area of fresno most of the time. I know that someday I will be able to do everything I have been planning to do for quite some time now, but the "right now" is getting kind of old...and I am ready for some big things to happen in my life. I guess I have going back to school to look forward to, but even then...will that really work out so well? I am not soo sure, but I am trying to have a positive outlook on it...I suppose lol. I have come to a conclusion that it is NOT healthy for people to do the same thing every single day. It isn't even healthy to have the same pattern you do each WEEK. Have the guts to try something new every single day, and do something different than the what you did the day before. Otherwise, we get tired and bored of our routine-cookie cutter-all mapped out-reading the rule book- lives. I know I am waitin for the day that I can get out of that lifestyle.

No comments: