Monday, April 03, 2006

Juilliard, UCLA, or Stanford???

So after I went to go see juilliard's dance ensemble at the UCLA campus in Los Angeles I have decided that if Juilliard doen't work out I will be going to UCLA. I have looked online at some majors there and i have found a couple i am interested in. The first one is a world arts and cultural studies. The course is dancing and learning about different culturals. I think that I would have a fun time doing that. And the second one is a communications major. If i wanted to pursue a career in journalism after college i would definately take this course. But if i just happen to have journalism be my life career and that be the only thing i would be doing, I will definately go to Stanford. Which i highly doubt that will happen, but atleast i will know what the plan is if that happens. Well, whatever I end up doing, wherever I go, i will for sure have to keep up my grades up and do good in school all the way throughout highschool. Even though i am only twelve going on thirteen I can't wait until i get older and get to go to college.

No comments: