A Beautiful Catastrophe
"Venez sur l'amour ... galopante avec moi."
"You don't drown by falling in the water...you drown by staying there."
About Me
perfectKAYLO
Hey hey! I'm Kelsey Brooke, a junior, and I am sixteen going on seventeen. =) I love having fun just hanging out with my friends. I'm also a christian and I'm a pretty laid back spontaneous girl. Peace out. =)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
2007
(40)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(11)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(66)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2005
(26)
▼
December
(21)
Piano! Piano! Piano!
Hate
Shopping...Shopping...Shopping
A Fun-Filled Christmas
Can I Have Thirds?!!!
Gimme, gimme, gimme!
My New Journal
Christms E-Cards
I AM DONE!!!!!
Christmas Excitement
Cousins
This is Christa. Christa is my youth pastor! Shes ...
This is Sheena...Lee, she is one of my favorite pe...
awww how cute, look at my little cousin!!!
This is my little sister acting like pluto!!!
Play After Play
Pluto Picture
A Hectic Christmas
Santa & God
Christmas Activities
Hate
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
Just Chillin
Me and Leanza
Movies
The Dark Knight
Across the Universe
Pirates of the caribbean 1,2,3
The Notebook
Secret Window
Juno
Elektra
DareDevil
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Ocean's eleven and twelve
Into the Blue
Stranger Than Fiction
Failure To Launch
Family Stone
The Holiday
Drop Dead fred
Stomp The Yard
Step Up
You Got Served
Honey
Teenage Mutant Ninja Tutles 1-4
TV Shows
One Tree Hill
Gilmore Girls
Grey's Anatomy
Veronica Mars
Heroes
Beauty and the Geek
7th Heaven
Mission CA
Kelli Marie's Blogspot
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Pluto Picture
This is Alyssa, Emilee and me posing with pluto
at Disneyland
!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment